Wednesday, December 14, 2016

S.ESP310

Topic 1 describe a typical day at work, school or college.
As I am still a student, I have a daily routine that mostly focuses on my classes and study. Except for the Sunday, I spend my days mostly adhering to this routine.
I get up early in the morning mostly at 6:30 am and take a shower. I eat my breakfast then and revise the study for that day. I reach my university at around 8:00 am and attend the classes till 3:00 pm. I eat my lunch at around 12:00 pm from the university cafeteria. I usually spend some time with my classmates after the class and return home at around 18:30 pm. I take some rest and go to nearby fields in the evening. 
    Then I take some light snacks and then start my study. I usually read till 09:00 pm and then spend some time using the computer and internet. I usually browse the internet and maintain my social networking for about 1-2 hours.        I have been following this routine for the last 3 years. If I do not have classes or if I have holidays, I go through a different routine which includes watching movies, playing computer games, hanging out with friends etc.
    I enjoy the evening walking and my class times very much among the activities of one of my typical days.I really enjoy such days as I do not have much hurry to do everything. I enjoy spending time with my family members and friends. I enjoy the relaxing mood I can possess during my free days. 

Topic 2 describe a part of the world you would like to visit.
Well, I have always wanted to visit Japan. The first images that come to my mind when I think of Japan are those beautiful temples hidden in the hills. They have always fascinated me and I would like to visit them someday. I developed an interest in Japan during my school days. At that time, any product carrying the Made in Japan tag was quite popular in my country. I guess, that is how I started associating quality and reliability with Japan. Of course, you wouldn’t visit a country just because they make amazing gadgets. I was just trying to say that that is how I became interested in Japan. When I was at university, I had some Japanese friends. They were quite friendly and great fun to hang out. And they made me all the more interested in Japan.
The best thing about Japan is probably the fact that it is a combination of the ancient and the new. The Japanese are still very traditional, but that hasn’t prevented them from embracing modernity. They are also known for their hospitality. I am a religious person. Although I am not a practicing Buddhist I am curious about Zen Buddhism. If I get an opportunity to visit Japan, I would like to meet some Zen Buddhists, learn their traditional meditation techniques and lodge at a traditional inn where I can experience Japanese hospitality at its best.

Topic 3 describe a person that you met recently and liked.
As I am extrovert person by nature so I love to meet different people. But here I would like to tell you about the person I recently met. Last week on my way to Chandigarh I met Mr. Gurdial Singh. There was a lot of rush in the bus. I did not get the seat. Then a kind hearted person offered me the seat. After having conversation with him I came to know that he was the lecturer in Jalandhar in khalsa college. Then we had very healthy conversation regarding my career. He had a good command over English. He was a scholar in his subject. His way of communication was so impressive. It was a good opportunity for me to be the company of kind hearted and generous man
Last month I had a chance meeting with an environmental activist. Actually he is a retired teacher. He works for the conservation of indigenous varieties of mango trees. One of his students is a friend of mine and I had heard a lot about this man before our accidental meeting at my friend’s place.

Topic 4 describle something you bought that you were not happy with.
Actually in my life, I have performed many different transactions which give me both sense of satisfaction and discontent. However if I have to pick out one item that really let me down, I would name the birthday cake that I bought for my sister 2 years ago. Now with reference to why I were not content with is, I suppose there was a combination of reasons here. One of them was its exorbitant price. On my sister’s birthday, I had an emergency at work and it took me almost all day till 11 pm to resolve it. Although it cost me an arm and a leg to buy the cake, I still decided to take it since it was the only bakery shop stayed open that late. Everything would be fine if it tasted good but unfortunately the cake was of terrible quality. It tasted way too sweet and was not appetizing at all. Thus, I was kind of regretful, choosing to purchase the cake instead of any other present for my sister. Actually as I had to splash out on the cake and received almost nothing back, I tended be more careful to make really sensible buying decision from that on.

Topic 5 describe a family event you are looking forward to.
family is looking forward to as we celebrate the month of Mongolian ethnic traditional New Year's Day each year. The Mongols and edit the preparation of clean fence formed a few months ago in recovery detained in an animal shelter. Home dotorgüi dust and dirt things how burtaggüi month wash away with, curse a bad word out of his mouth erosion, sew new garments and other clear and pure well-being of all bilegsheen zolgon welcome. Zodiac racing with one of the rising sun and wearing new robes, tea in tea chanan fresh dairy products, natural world wide, the head of the household members of the family I will see him start. Mostly older people I will see the crater of a building facing the advent of  khadagny. go from the oldest nastnydaa zolgno do zolgolt into the house he alternately brother afterward.

Topic 6 describe a TV or radio programme you enjoyed when you were a child.
My favourite television program is an old television series which was produced during the 80’s in America. The title of the film was MacGyver and it was an action TV series. MacGyver was produced for about 5 consecutive seasons, and it was considered as one of the top-rated TV serials in its era.

RCTI was the local television station in Indonesia that broadcasted the programme. The TV series was usually played once a week for about one hour, and I remember that it was played on Friday Night at 7.00 pm. So as a teenager during that time, I would have sat in front of the television from 6.45 pm and waiting for the programme to start. On the next day, my friends and I would discuss what happened in it, to talk about how cool and exciting the episode was and how smart and talented the MacGyver was.  


No comments:

Post a Comment